Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Clerk-Treasurer's Office

  1. Address or Name Change - Utility Bill
  2. Boathouse Application
  3. Complaint Form
  4. Delafield Deer Hunter Landowner Application

    This is for landowners who want to be part of the program and to be matched up with a hunter.

  5. Dog License Application
  6. Event Packet
  7. Goose Egg Oiling/Goose Roundup Form
  8. Liquor License Agent Change Application
  9. Operator (Bartender) License Application
  10. Request for Public Records

    Request for public records, open records. Does not include police.

  11. Temporary Operator (Bartender) License Application
  1. Application for Appointment to the Common Council, Board, Commission, or Committee
  2. Communicator Articles
  3. Delafield Deer Hunter Application

    Before being offered a place to hunt in the City of Delafield, you must fill out this form.

  4. DMV Check Online Submission

    This will be included in DMV check letters and emails for people to be able to correct their information online.

  5. Election Inspector Application
  6. Firework Application
  7. License Application for Peddlers, Canvassers, & Transient Merchants
  8. Liquor License Application
  9. Request for Accommodation

    Any person who has a qualifying disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act shall not be excluded from participation... More…

  10. Temporary Liquor License (Picnic)

DPW Forms

  1. Adopt-A-Street Application

    Adopt-A-Street is a volunteer program which encourages local groups, Scout Troops, business and civic organizations, churches,... More…

  2. Application for Bulk Water
  3. Doggie Station Donation/ Sponsorship Form
  4. Erosion Control
  5. Park and Sports Facilities Rental Application
  6. Report a Pothole

    Report a Pothole

  7. Report an Overgrown/Fallen City Tree

    Report an Overgrown/Fallen City Tree

  8. Report Noxious Weeds

    Report Noxious Weeds 10.02(6)

  9. Street Opening and Right-of-Way Permit Application
  10. Traffic Sign/Improvement Request Form
  1. Adopt-A-Street Clean-Up Report

    Adopt-A-Street participants must fill out and submit a Clean-Up Report after every completed pick-up. Thank you for helping to keep the... More…

  2. Daily Weed Cutter Report
  3. Downtown Directional Sign Application
  4. Hydrant Water Use Application
  5. Report a Dead Animal

    Report a Dead Animal

  6. Report a Street Light Out

    Report a Street Light Out

  7. Report Damage to a Mailbox from a City Plow

    Report damage from a City Plow to your Mailbox.

  8. Right-of-Way Tree Request Form
  9. Temporary Sign Permit Application
  10. Wood Chip Request Form